Explore listings from employers seeking qualified Dalcroze educators.
Updated September 2, 2019
Elysian Charter School, K-8 Music Teacher
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Date: September 2019
Elysian Charter School (www.ecsnj.org) is a small, progressive K-8th grade school currently seeking an experienced, organized, and collaborative music teacher to start in September, 2019. The ideal candidate will bring intelligence, creativity and passion for music and the teaching of music to the students of the Elysian School community.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Able to differentiate and plan for music classes for students in grades K-8 on a
- Collaborative and work closely with the classroom teachers to integrate music
into the curriculum
- Responsive to students social and emotional needs including learning
- Innovative and able to take initiative and create innovative programming
- Experienced with musical theatre, choral performances, vocal ensembles
More info on their website.
Hoff-Barthelson School of Music, Eurhythmics Instructor
Location: Scarsdale, NY
Areas of Responsibility
- Teach Dalcroze based classes within the School’s Early Childhood Music Program
- Prepare course materials including syllabi and homework assignments as appropriate.
- Maintain student attendance records and other required records.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with colleagues (administration and faculty), students, and families.
- Teach Musicianship Classes for students grades 5+ as needed.
- Maintain compliance with the School’s Code of Conduct and with training that the School provides in Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for New York.
Please send a cover letter, three references (name, email, phone number, a brief description of your relationship, and the dates you worked together), and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is July 17.