We are monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, and are looking into offering an online version of the workshop. Full refunds will be available to registrants.
Gabi Chrisman, Diplôme supérieur, demonstrates her pioneering use of Dalcroze Eurhythmics for the elderly. The workshop will feature a demonstration session with residents from Princeton Windrows Residential Community.
Teaching Artist: Gabi Chrisman, Diplôme supérieur
Gabi Chrisman is an international expert on guiding seniors through music-movement exercises for better health and longevity.
Learn more about using Dalcroze Education techniques with senior populations: Heart to Heart: Music and Movement for Seniors with Dementia
$30 - DSA Members
$60 - General Admission
Instantly join the DSA to take advantage of member-only pricing.
Online Registration closes 4/17.
- 10:00 am: Observers arrive, meet Gabi Chrisman and gain an overview of what they will witness
- 10:15 am: Residents arrive, meet Gabi Chrisman
- 10:30 am: Gabi begins to work with the seniors
- 11:15 am: Demonstration session ends; residents remain to ask questions and share insights about their experience
- 11:30 am: Gabi works with Dalcroze teachers
- 12:30 pm: Gabi and all outside attendees leave Windrows
- 12:45 pm: Lunch with Gabi at a local Princeton eatery; discussion of potential for NJ DSA Chapter