The Dalcroze Society of America is pleased to offer internships to the 2020 National Conference for current students. This event will take place at Florida International University in Miami, FL on January 17-19, 2020.
There are a limited number of intern spaces available to help with conference operations. Accepted interns will have their conference registration fee waived, but all interns must be a current DSA Member. (Student Memberships are $25/year. Join instantly.)
- Availability January 17-19, 2020
- Attend an orientation session on Friday, January 17, 2020
- Intern Positions
- Office Staff
- Clean Rooms
- Check in with presenters/room monitors
- Tech Support
- Set up/Take Down
- Intern Time: Minimum of 6 hours total
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Photograph or scan of your current student ID
- Why would you like to volunteer at the DSA National Conference?
- Which of the above Intern Positions are you most interested in?
- List any qualifications you feel would be useful
Accepted Interns will receive a discount code to register for free at the Intern level. (Registration opens October 1.)